Thursday 13 September 2012

Busy Bee - Me :-)

Ok so it's been a while since I updated my blog. The reason for this is that I have been overwhelmed with art commissions and I have just been insanely busy. Mind you, this is all fantastic and I am insanely happily painting away every day now.

I was recently asked to show a year 4/5 class at my children's school how to paint a Mexican mural. Such fun! I designed a mural consisting of four huge sheets of cardboard. The children are studying Mexico so the mural is all things relating to Mexico. To begin with I had a chance to talk to the children about my artwork while they watched a slideshow of my work. I then got to answer their questions and we talked about why I had chosen the items in the mural. We then split up into four groups and painted in the mural. I then finished the artwork off with a black border and added extras. A fun day all round.


2 comments:

  1. That is sooo great Jenny! Your boys must be so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete