Sunday 25 March 2012

Life's a Hoot!

Life is certainly a hoot with three sons to keep me amused. Not a day goes by that my boys don't make me laugh so much I can hardly breath. All of my boys are very creative with wild imaginations. All use their creativity in different ways. My youngest son Joshua aged ten has been drawing me wonderful pictures of a particular owl he calls "Twiky"for about 2 years now. Last week we decided that I would use his owl design in some paintings. So far both owl paintings that I have done featuring Twiky the owl have sold very quickly. I think Twiky will continue to be featured in my art for a long time. Thank you Joshua for allowing me to paint your owl.
Above is my first Twiky the owl painting. This is entitled "Branching Out" Twiky on a branch with his 3 babies.  *sold*
A funky winged Twiky the owl. *sold*

No comments:

Post a Comment